Posted on 31/01/2016
Over the years Schlegel have introduced many different packaging dimensions and designs without ever withdrawing the packaging it was meant to replace. As a result we have too many variables which unnecessarily complicate operations for our customers.
This year, we are seeking to replace the current packaging on all Schlegel sites:
- New exterior design in line with our corporate presentation
- Standardisation and optimisation of box sizes and reels for pallet shipping and warehousing
- Better protection and coiling of our products
- Standard rectangular marking for labels on the box (standard DIN A6) and reels (standard DIN A7)
- Harmonisation of label information
- Logos how to best transport and store the box (“This side up”)
- Reference to our website www.schlegel.com
- Box dimensions at the bottom
We would welcome any further comments or suggestions via your Sales Manager, Customer Service or simply via an e-mail directly to email@example.com.
Back to news