Posted on 28/11/2014
Made with a unique combination of materials and with technical performance unparalleled by any other material used in seals, Schlegel Q-Lon offers the highest standard of sealing function – even under extreme conditions.
Continuous research and development, as well as strict material inspection and quality inspections, have made Q-Lon one of the best established sealing systems in the industry today.
Q-Lon foam seals – the ultimate benefi ts in material and function:
- Excellent memory – returns to original shape after compression
- Stability – low / no stretch gained by rigid insert or glass fi bre internal cord
- Easily compressed – low compression forces, unaffected by temperature variance
- Acoustics – outstanding acoustic performance
- Thermal conductivity – unrivalled thermal performance
- Paint and stain proof – properties unaffected by standard paints and stains
- Stabilised – unaffected by rot, fungi, UV-light or ozone
- Colours – white, black, brown, grey and many other options
- Temperatures – wide operating range under extremely cold and warm weather conditions
Back to news